INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users who consult the website www.materium.it
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Why this warning
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data for those who interact with the web services of MATERIUM di Lucarelli Gennaro & Tota Filippo snc strong> (hereinafter referred to as the "Owner").
This is an information that is provided pursuant to and art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation").
The information is provided only for the site of the Owner and not for other web sites that may be consulted by the user via link from the site.
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The "Owner" of the processing of personal data is MATERIUM di Lucarelli Gennaro & Tota Filippo snc which has its registered office in Via L. Maiorana, 93 - 70024 Gravina in Puglia (BA), IT. Means of contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel .: +39 080 40 47 673
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the owner and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing. In case of need, the data connected to some services can be processed by the staff of companies that take care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site (these subjects are appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 EU Reg. 2016/679), at the offices of the same companies. An updated list of these managers is available at the headquarters of the owner.
Categories of personal data processed
Personal Data. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies or makes identifiable, directly or indirectly, a natural person and that can provide details on his characteristics, his habits, your lifestyle, his personal relationships, your state of health, his financial situation, etc ..
Personal data is divided into:
common data: those that allow direct identification, such as personal data (for example: name and surname, images, etc.);
special categories of data: art. 9 EU Reg. 2016/679 personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to identify unique a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
judicial data: art. 10 EU Reg. 2016/679 all data that may reveal the existence of certain judicial measures subject to registration in the criminal record (for example, definitive criminal convictions, conditional release, prohibition or obligation to stay, alternative measures to detention) or the status of defendant or suspect.
navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of protocols of Internet communication. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request , the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other related parameters to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data collected anonymously or in aggregate form are not considered personal so as to no longer allow the identification of a specific natural person, not even in combination with other information or in other ways.
We process your personal data only when you use or make a contact request (including: name and surname, email address, telephone). We do not collect and process sensitive and judicial data in any way.
How do we use your personal data?
The information acquired is used for:
- provide and improve our Services,
- provide you with a personalized experience on the site,
- contact you regarding your inquiries,
- detect, prevent, mitigate and ascertain fraudulent or illegal activity.
More information on how we use your personal data
We use the personal data we collect for the various purposes related to the provision of services, according to current regulations. Below we indicate how and on what legal basis we use your personal data.
Data provided voluntarily by the user - The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of personal data (eg name; e-mail; ) necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided through positive and voluntary action by the interested party will be processed by the Data Controller in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR for the administrative purposes of managing requests for information and / or services and for the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations by same arising. The processing of data is therefore necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed towards its users, for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation and for the exercise of one's rights in court.
Optional provision of data
The provision of the above data is optional, but necessary to provide the requested services. Any refusal to provide data makes it impossible to follow up on the purposes referred to in the previous point.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected by the owner will not be "disseminated", with this term being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting. Specific consent will be required for the dissemination.
The personal data of the interested party may instead be "communicated" by us, with this term meaning giving them knowledge to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- collaborators as persons authorized to process personal data;
- to third parties to whom the Data Controller turns for the execution of professional services and IT services for the management and maintenance of the website www.materium. it , in outsourcing and appointed as Data Processors;
- to public entities that can access your data by virtue of legal or regulatory provisions, within the limits established by these rules.
The updated list of data processors is available at the MATERIUM di Lucarelli Gennaro & Tota Filippo snc headquarters, and can be found through a specific request made via email at the address email@example.com .
Methods of processing and storage
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual electronic form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 EU Reg. 2016/679. The data will be stored at the offices of the Data Controller or at the offices of third parties identified from time to time to follow up on the services to be provided for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and in any case not exceeding the period of time prescribed by law.
In compliance with current legislation, specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed, except for the transformation into anonymous form.
Duration of treatment
The personal data of the interested party will be kept for the time limits specified below, as indicated in paragraph 2 of art. 13, paragraph 2, of Regulation 2016/679. The personal data provided will be kept (in electronic archives) until reasonably deemed necessary for the provision of the services and services requested, and subsequently they will be deleted, unless the need for further conservation arises to allow the Data Controller to defend its own. rights.
Exercise of rights by the interested party
Pursuant to articles 15 - 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you about the obligations that the Data Controller has towards you.
- has the right to ask the Data Controller to access personal data, correct or delete them, integrate data or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in the cases provided; < / li>
- has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor) if it deems that your data have been treated illegitimately, which can be reached on the website www.garanteprivacy.it ;
- The Data Controller guarantees that any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at the request of the interested party, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Data Controller informs the interested party of these recipients if the interested party requests it;
- You can also revoke the consent given for the purposes indicated above at any time;
- The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraint and you will receive a reply within the time limits set by the law in writing (unless your specific request for an oral reply); To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller of your personal data at any time.
You also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
For any request for information and / or clarification, questions or complaints about the processing of personal data and to assert your rights as expressed in Articles. 15 and following of the Regulations, you can contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
How we protect your personal data
We process your personal data with regard to the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, we regularly check and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical measures adopted, in order to guarantee the security of the processing (from Article 32 of the Regulation ).
Information on Cookies
(made pursuant to the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 published in GU n.126 on 3 June 2014, transposing Directive 2002/58 / EC)
Cookies are small text files that are used to obtain information on navigation within the site.
Cookies are divided into:
- technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and, therefore, for correct navigation. Technical cookies can be session cookies (limited duration; navigation time), or persistent (i.e. they remain in the browser for a time longer than navigation). These also include functional cookies and (statistical) analysis cookies. Analytical cookies are not essential for the functioning of the site.
- Profiling cookies are used to monitor the user with respect to navigation on the website, with the aim of creating real profiles of preferences and choices, facilitating the sending of messages targeted advertising. This type of cookie is not essential for the functioning of the site.
Cookies , in general, can be classified:
- first part (first part), i.e. generated and controlled by the website owner;
- third parties (third part) generated and controlled by Managers (Holders) other than the website where you are browsing.
Third party analysis cookies . Each time a user visits a website, analytical software tracks cookies anonymously. This allows you to monitor the number of users, the pages viewed or the time spent on a particular page, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. Cookies are sent by third-party systems external to the website (for example by Google Analytics, a web statistics and analysis service, offered by Google Inc - Third Party).
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions. They are cookies that allow the user's social account to interact with this site and are not essential for its functioning. The most common use is that aimed at sharing the contents of social networks. The presence of plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
In the current wording, following the entry into force of Legislative Decree 69/2012, (which amended Article 122 of the Privacy Code), "technical" cookies can be used even without the consent of the 'interested.
As indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, using cookies made by third parties, only for statistical purposes, you are not subject to the obligations and fulfilments provided for by the law if suitable tools are activated to reduce the identifying power of cookies ( IP address masking ) and the third party does not cross or enrich the information collected with others already available.
The user can freely accept or refuse the sending of all or some of our cookies to his terminal , however he must keep in mind that the sending by our servers of some cookies does not persistent is necessary to allow the operation of some parts of the service that require the identification of the user's path through different pages of the site. Therefore, in the absence of these cookies, the functioning of the site could be compromised or impossible.
If you agree to receive cookies from www.materium.it , you may, at any time, modify this choice and disable in a simple and easy way the operation of all or some cookies through the configuration options of the browser used.
Each browser has different procedures for managing cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular ones:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: https://support.google .com / accounts / answer / 61416? hl = en
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com / kb / HT1677? viewlocale = en_IT
- Mozilla Firefox: https: / /support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera: http: //help.opera. com / Mac / 12.10 / en / cookies.html
Cookies used by the website www.materium.it
- dpr: used by Facebook to use the timeline widget.
Last revision 11/10/2019